As we shift education from Saint Joseph Catholic STEM School to distance learning, we realize that this is a sudden and unexpected change in your child’s education. We hope that these resources will provide some tips and strategies to help you in this transition. As always, you are the primary educators of your child, and we look forward to working with you during this unique time.
Call/Text the School Office
Need urgent assistance or have a question that can’t wait for an email? Call Emily (school office), through this new temporary phone number – (952) 479-0537. Messages will be responded to each day between 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Text messages are welcome!
- Email your list of books to Mrs. Jager via email. Be sure to include the title and author of the book(s) you want.
- All book requests must be received by noon on Wednesday.
- Mrs. Jager will get the books ready and place them in bags with your family name in the entryway by the parking lot (door #1).
- Books will be available for pickup between 9 and noon on Thursdays.
- You can place any books you are returning in the book drop off bin located in the entryway.
SeeSaw App (K-5 Families)
Microsoft Teams (Grade 6-8 Families)
Connect with Mr. Hey via email (email@example.com) or text/phone call (605-376-4526) to set up a time for a video chat for yourself or your student.
If you require any assistance with technology during this time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Subscribe to our Weekly Saints News to stay up to date on distance learning at SJS!